Community Forum

Multiple billing and account issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Multiple billing and account issues

#1: My bill has again increased.  I've tried three times over the years to get on a flat rate.  Every time I've called, I've been assured I'm on a flat rate, not a promotion, never going to increase.  My bill just went up again $6, and is now $50 higher than the last "flat rate" I was promised ($34).  My service certainly hasn't gotten any better to be charged more for it.  I'm lucky if my internet speed is 400 kb/s.  It takes me DAYS to download anything.  Not hours, DAYS. And Comcast is making money off me by forcing me to use the gateway router so they can provide wireless to my neighborhood, which they should be paying me for.

#2: Comcast changed my username on me, changed my email to its own email that I have never accessed, and will not allow me to change either back to the way I had it set up.  Comcast is sending emails about my account to its own email, not my personal email that was set as my preferred contact method.  It's my account, I get to decide what my username is and what email information is sent to, not Comcast. 

Representative, please contact me at my personal email, not Comcast email, to resolve these issues.

Official Employee

Re: Multiple billing and account issues

Hello nlf1. I can help address your issues. It sounds like you are looking at changing your services to everyday pricing, instead of discounted promotional offers. I can assist you with an account review to go over the options to get your service rates changed to regular rates. I can also help get your account preferences changed to your personal email. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.