Community Forum

Moving service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Moving service

I Have Xfinity business and am trying to move service across the street to my new location that already has a comcast pedastal on site and is wired.  When I tried calling a week and a half ago to move service, I was told that the construction department would have to review.  I have made multiple contacts with business reps and the construction department only to be told I should be hearing from someone soon about my construction.  I have repeatedly explained that our lot already has comcast and does not need construction, but I keep hearing the same thing.  Although I have seen a comcast truck at my current location servicing other customers, no one from comcast has gone to my new location after a week and half.  All I want to do is maintain my phone and internet service with comcast at my new location, but can't seem to get anywhere. 

Expert

Re: Moving service

Hi @OVbusiness

You'll want to post on the Business Class forums: http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!