Community Forum

Moving Cancelation Internet

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Moving Cancelation Internet

I have  Comcast internet residential since 10 years, in 07/2017 I bought a computer repair shop and open a dry cleaners store , when they moved out , the former store owner asked to sign a paper transfer the Comcast equipments to my name , I do not need the Internet in store ,I called them to cancel the  service we never connected and returned the equipment to local Comcast . 3 months later I received the bill with terminal fee, I have not known that the former store owner had a contract until 05/18.

I called  many times, all they asked are signing a new contract for 2-3 years. With TV , voice ...

I do not need any internet in store , I have at home and just use 1/3 of the Available GB. When the store closing , I think , they have to close the account like electric  or gas ? My business do not need Internet at all . Can I get out of situation?

what should I do now ? I ready need advise.

Official Employee

Re: Moving Cancelation Internet

Hello Chris201, I have responded to your private message please provide the information requested there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!