Community Forum

Movers Edge - Don't see new account number anywhere

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Movers Edge - Don't see new account number anywhere

Hello,

I signed up for the Comcast Movers Edge for July 14th. I got a new account number, but after checking my profile, I do not see it associated to anything. I talked to customer service who created a new account for me, but it is all my old information and old account that ends on the 14th. Do I have to wait until the 14th to see my new account? Also, when can I change my service, as I was told that you may be eligible for new promos if you move to a new address?

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Movers Edge - Don't see new account number anywhere

Hi, Ivy-Rodgers - If you provide your new address, I can check the account information. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name, new address, a phone number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!