Community Forum

Months of really awful Xfinity home phone and internet with no resolution

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Months of really awful Xfinity home phone and internet with no resolution

We have gone months and months and months with crappy internet and landline service. How does Comcast get away with delivering really poor services while contiuing to charge us.  We have purchased new home phones twice, had electricians rewire parts of the house, etc at comcast's suggestion and our cost ($325) and there has been ZERO improvement.  We have three people with chronic diseases in this house (one, a child and one, a serior) for whom we need a landline in case of an emergency.  Comcast is a monopoly with seemingly little interest in fixing complicated and longstanding problems.   Why do I think a comcast management person with such a problem would have had in fixed long ago?

Official Employee

Re: Months of really awful Xfinity home phone and internet with no resolution

Hello Morgan47, we don't want you to feel this way please allow me to look into your issue for you so that we can get your internet and phone services repaired. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!