Community Forum

Mayweather Fight

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Mayweather Fight

I received my June bill only to discover that I was charged for the Mayweather  fight which I did not order. I called Xfinity on 6/22/2015 and spoke with operator ID 3-5, who investigated the charges and determined I didn't order nor watch the fight. Was also told I would be getting  a credit for the charge plus taxes. Needless to say I checked my bill online on 7/2/2015 only to discover there was no credit  issued or reversal of charge. Called again that day, 7/2/2015015 and spoke with Jason who in turn investigated again and also read previous  notes, determined  yet again I didn't order nor purchase the fight.  Jason said I would be getting a credit to my account in the amount of $107.22. On 7/10/2015, I received  a text that my account was past due and service would be interrupted so I called Xfinity yet again. Spoke with a rep who read the previous notes  and said all he could do was offer me a credit of $25 and the movie channel for free. I stated I didn't anything free and that I'm not paying for something  I didn't order nor want. Asked to speak with a supervisor.  It took 45 minutes  for Jose operator ID LZO to offer the same credit, tell  me that my issue had been rejected by the credit department twice and if he submitted it again, it would be rejected again. I told him I wasn't paying for something I didn't order, I didn't want anything free, I want the charge reversed along with the late charge that has been tacked on to my account. My history with Xfinity /Comcast shows I never make purchases the 3+ years I've been a customer. I went to the Xfinity/Saved/Purchases and all it shows was an extended version of Fast & Furious 6 from 4/2/2015 that was free. If I purchased  the fight it would show up as well. I google to see if anyone else had the same issue and there was. I'm submitting  a complaint with the FCC and BBB, this is fraud and I will not be swindled out of my money. If I watched a fight or purchased  anything I would pay for it but I will not pay for something I didn't  watch to line someone else's pockets. One upset  off customer.

Admin1

Re: Mayweather Fight

Hello Tracey1,

I have the ability to fix this and have done so. You'll see the credit for the fight as well as the late fee removed on your next billing statement.

Thank You

Official Employee
Expert

Re: Mayweather Fight

Two year old thread locked.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.