Community Forum

Managing Two XFINITY Subscriptions

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Managing Two XFINITY Subscriptions

Does anyone out there know how to handle having two subcriptions to XFINITY?: Being forsed to have more than one email address, having one moble phone and being required to use 2 or more different phones for account verification. It seems no one thought of the user who has 2 or more locations or is there a solution somewhere?

Official Employee

Re: Managing Two XFINITY Subscriptions

Hi emam, are you referring to having an Xfinity mobile username and a Xfinity cable username at the same time? If so, are you inquiring about adding them together? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

No I am talking about 2 subscription at 2 cable locations.

Official Employee

emam wrote: No I am talking about 2 subscription at 2 cable locations.

To clarify you have two accounts and you want to manage both accounts with one login is that correct? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
New Poster

yes, that is correct.

New Poster

I still do no have an answer to this question. I also have a difficult time getting to the responses that have come. Since the system is not very user friendly, I somehow marked the question complete.

Admin1

emam -- We do not have way were you can manage 2 accounts under 1 username. Each account needs it's own individual username. The verification process requires that you user 2 out of the 3 verification points. This is how you get around having 2 accounts but only 1 mobile phone number. 

New Poster

Ok, I have had 2 usernames, but I can't use my mobile phone number in both accounts.I guess I have to live with this issue.

Thank you,

eman

Admin1

emam -- You're welcome.