Community Forum

Mailers to "Existing loyal customers" offers for new customers only

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Mailers to "Existing loyal customers" offers for new customers only

Why do I repeatedly get mailers adressed to loyal customer my name that have these great promotions on them.  I read through the whole mailer, great deal, lots of 'Extras' good value, gauranteed for x amount of time.  I decide OK call them and am told to see fine print in grey text on the backside, looked blank at first, of the last page.

Where it says "For new residential customers only"

What are you doing sending a promotional ad to your "loyal customer" but it is for new customers only.

Are you teasing, taunting, trying to get us to quit.

Admin1

Re: Mailers to "Existing loyal customers" offers for new customers only

Hi bnrchoate -- I can take a look at that offer for you. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number along with what the flyer offer was. I will review your account to see if it is available for you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!