Community Forum

Lying about 30 day guarantee

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Lying about 30 day guarantee

Hello Comcast-

I have a very large concern that I need to have addressed.  In October, my roommates and I decided we wanted to try out the larger cable package to see if paying for the extra channels was worth it.  Before upgrading, I checked with a Comcast/Xfinity customer service rep three times to ensure that we could go back to our other plan if we didn't like it and canceled within 30 days. The attached conversation details every promise and guarantee the rep made to me.  

Then when I called to cancel within 15 days, the rep on the phone said we couldn't go back to the price we had on our old plan. I was extremely angered because we would've never risked trying out the upgraded package without guaranteeing that we could go back to our original price ($19.99/mo.) like the rep promised.  Please, please help me adjust my plan back because or else the rep was completely taking advantage and deceiving me, which is absolutely unacceptable!

Thanks 

Official Employee

Re: Lying about 30 day guarantee

Hello taytay622. I can assist in reviewing your account and getting your previous service level restored. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.