Community Forum

Loyal Customer, thinking about going with someone else, prices crazy

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Loyal Customer, thinking about going with someone else, prices crazy

Okay well 95% thinking about going with Centurylink. I can tell prices increase again on equipment, broadcasting fees, comcast should be paying for not me. Look i used to love you guys, but getting crazy. Can someone look into my account, have a 18 month old daughter, dont think i can do this anymore. Was upset when people be like triple play best we can do. Look i know guys charge for phone, not to people WE HAVE CELL PHONE DONT NEED PHONE THEW COMCAST. Kind of at my wits end, i know other provider only has in this building 12mbps, but think my wallet would be happy. Plus i change my netflix account, stil getting charged 13.99 when im on the 1 screen 7.99 plan, im like really. Just way to much for eveything. Dont even watch HBO.

Official Employee

Re: Loyal Customer, thinking about going with someone else, prices crazy

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and  full service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!