Community Forum

Lowering our bill

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Lowering our bill

We have been with Xfinity for 13 years but the prices are getting really high and just went up again.  I guess we should have negotiated down all the time like I guess some people do but we did not.  Today, my husband visited ATT regarding his cell phone and they were very interested in earning our business.  We were not fans of changing our comcast email address to a U-verse one but at $85 savings a month ($125/month for them vs $215 for you guys) (both being before taxes and fees), we are considering taking advantage.  We would lose some of our channels (235 vs 260) but still have a sports package which is what is important to my husband.  Most of the other time we are using Netflix!   Can someone please contact me regarding our options?  There has to be something more reasonable through Comcast!  Thank you very much!

Official Employee

Re: Lowering our bill

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Official Employee

LT69, I've applied the promotion we discussed in private message. Let me know if you need anything else. Just post whenever! 

KenF

Regular Visitor

You were very patient and thorough!  Thank you for all of your help!  Smiley Happy