Community Forum

Lowering my bill

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Lowering my bill

I went into the local store to ask about changing service to lower my bill. The woman told me that what I want to keep will cost as much as I’m paying now for the whole package. I’d like to discuss this with a rep on this forum. Will someone please contact me? I’d be grateful. 

Expert

Re: Lowering my bill

@mirywi

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello mirywi. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name and primary phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Sorry if this is a dupe but I looked in my sent PM box and there are no messages. My name is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information> and primary phone is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>

Frequent Visitor

Im not getting replies to my messages but I’m not the cleverest with the computer My name is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information> Primary phone is <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Posting Personal Information>. do you respond here on using the telephone?

Official Employee

Hi mirywi. I have received and responded to your private message. 

Please refrain from posting personal information in the public forums, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines, and  puts your personal information at risk.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Please call me re lowering my bill or I will have to look elsewhere.