Community Forum

Looking for new agreement to lower bill

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Looking for new agreement to lower bill

My 2 year agreement recently expired, at which point I decided to downgrade to internet services only. The problem is I'm now being charged $90/mo just for internet. I'm apparently on the 150 tier, which is more than I need. I fortunately live in a location where I have the option of Comcast or Uverse, but would prefer to avoid playing the back-and-forth game (to get "new" customer deals) and just keep my Comcast service if I can get a favorable 12 month agreement. 

I haven't had time to call and would like to know what is available to me before doing so. If I do end up needing to switch service, I would like to get that scheduled before I call to cancel so I don't have to go through the calling process twice. Thanks.

UPDATE: Had a chance to call and get new promotion. Mods feel free to delete this post, thanks.

Official Employee

Re: Looking for new agreement to lower bill

Hi, mziegle2 - Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number.  I will check what available internet promotions we have in your area. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.