Community Forum

Long time customer looking for a loyalty discount after triple play promotion has expired

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Long time customer looking for a loyalty discount after triple play promotion has expired

I have been a comcast/xfinity customer for 20 years or more.  I am just coming off my 2 year promotion for X1 and the price has gone up dramatically.  Instead of looking for another carrier or service I am hoping I can find a reason to stay with xfinity.  There are a lot of choices out there and it would be easier to stay with xfinitiy but the monthly charges are way to high at this time.  Anyone have any suggestions?

New Poster

Re: Long time customer looking for a loyalty discount after triple play promotion has expired

I'm having the same issue.  My bill has increased by $50 in the last 2 years and last year I got absolutely no help from the agent.  She offered

to take something AWAY from me to lower my bill. Mind you, I don't have a top of the line package.

And you're right, there are a lot of other choices out there.

Official Employee

Re: Long time customer looking for a loyalty discount after triple play promotion has expired

Hello jfinch333 and tularoo - I can check if we have any available promotions in your areas. Please send me a private message with your name, address, and a phone number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click on Private Message Me

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!