Community Forum

Long Term Customer (over 10 years) looking for a better deal with Comcast

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Long Term Customer (over 10 years) looking for a better deal with Comcast

I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years but have seen my bill increase year after year.  I would like to see if there are better terms for loyal/existing customers.  Thanks!

New Poster

Re: Long Term Customer (over 10 years) looking for a better deal with Comcast

I agree... Marketing focuses too much on new customers and does very little for loyal customers.  I litterally have to beg and beg to get 1/2 of what new customers are getting.  I have since dropped TV and found new services.  Its as if they do not focus on retention - a clear problem.  Techs and operators are awesome.
Also, if you say you dont want HBO, then dont give us a 24-month package and charge us full retail the 25th month.  Super petty.  We never wanted it and/or ordered it.  You lost a TV customer because of $50 one time fee, and Im sure your marketing spends that on me with just one month worth of ads.

Stop gaining customers through pricing, let them get the dish - it is junk.  Keep your customers through pricing.

Frequent Visitor

What determines if a Comcast Employee contacts someone via these messages?

Regular Contributor

Hello STEEL_BUS_NOlE,

Due to limitations in our interface we require that you make a public post prior to send a private message to a moderator. I have noted a few of your post and am able to assist you in our interface. Please PM your account name phone number, and service address so we can begin. Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Thank you Adam and I apologize for the limitations of our interface. Would you be looking to maintain your services or are you looking to upgrade/downgrade?

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon