Community Forum

Local Franchising Authority

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Local Franchising Authority

The Local Franchising Authority on my invoice is incorrect.  It lists N. Fayette Township.   I reside in Findlay Township and would like for you to change my authority so that Findlay Township, my home township, is receiving my franchise fee.

Admin1

Re: Local Franchising Authority

Hi 3047santiago -- I can help with that franchise issue. We have a team who has identified your franchise authority is incorrect. That team is working on a project to have this corrected. 

New Poster

I work for the Mayor's Office in Pearl, Mississippi.  Recently, a citizen brought me his Xfinity bill and it lists the City of Brandon as his Franchise Authority.  This is incorrect.  This area has been annexed within the last 10 years, and this neighborhood is near the city limits.  There are 91 homes that may be affected (showing the City of Brandon as their franchise authority).  I need to get this checked into and maybe set up a meeting with a Comcast/Xfinity official for here at the Mayor's Office to make sure our Pearl residents are paying their franchise fee to the City of Pearl.

I would appreciate someone calling me back at the City of Pearl, Mississippi Mayor's Office  601-932-3575

Kathy Bourgeois

Executive Assistant to the Mayor

2420 Old Brandon Road

Pearl, MS  39208

Official Employee

Hello, we can look into this. Can you please send us a PM with one of the effected addresses so I can local the appropriate teams for this?