Community Forum

Late payment when using Comcast bill drop-off box

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Problem Solver

Late payment when using Comcast bill drop-off box

To pay my Comcast bill, I regularly use a utility bill drop-off box at my local grocery store.  My bill was due the 1st of the month, I dropped off my payment before then, and my payment has still not been processed.  I am concerned that this drop-off box is not being checked or emptied on a timely basis.

Problem Solver

Re: Late payment when using Comcast bill drop-off box

It looks like this payment has now been processed, but I do have a couple of general questions I hope someone can answer:

Are these drop-off boxes checked and emptied by Comcast employees, or is it some other third party company?

Are all Comcast customers on the same billing schedule, with due dates at the end of the month, or does it vary?  If there are different due dates, what's the pattern? 

Official Employee

Re: Late payment when using Comcast bill drop-off box

Hi, Tcalg - I'm not sure if those drop-off boxes are checked by Comcast employees but I will try to find out this information. Each customer has a different due date. The bill-from or bill-to date is determined by the install date and the due date cannot be changed. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!