Community Forum

Lack of Inter-department communications

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Lack of Inter-department communications

For weeks, the On Demand was not working. Kept getting error message " request cannot be processed, contact Xfinity." There were multiple calls to agents, a tech visit and still problems. The most frustrating and aggravating things is that being told some thing would happen and it never did. Billing charges were made after being told by an agent that there would be "no Charge." It never appeared on my record according to follow-up contact. The Tech failed to note this fact on his report after confirming it was a "no Charge" service call. The problem persisted. 

Comcast needs to establish a follow-up report...email or similiar...to confirm what was said and what was "promised." Their employees that deal with their customers need to be on the same page.

Official Employee

Re: Lack of Inter-department communications

Hi snevetsr, 

Sorry for the experience you're having. I'd like to review your account to see if there's anything I can do to help make this right. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!