Community Forum

Is the only way to reduce the bill to cancel and sign up as a new customer?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Is the only way to reduce the bill to cancel and sign up as a new customer?

We've been trying to get the bill back to where it was, but it's apparently impossible. Every time I only get a small $10 discount, even though my bill is up more than $40/mo. We have a double play with Digital Economy and Internet. But Comcast website is ridiculous since it is impossible to see what you're paying for and the prices of the other packages. The only option is to call and talk with an agent. All the information is hidden so you can't compare. But I get the promotional flyers for packages that are better than what I have for $80/mo when I'm paying $140/mo for a lousy package on which they are removing some of the channels we watch the most.

Is the only option to cancel? 

New Poster

Re: Is the only way to reduce the bill to cancel and sign up as a new customer?

It would appear so...  It use to be Comcast cared about their existing customers but not any longer.  I have now a lowsy package for TV and Internet and are paying more then I did for higher speed internet and TV with more channels in November of 2017.  I have been with Comcast for over 30 years and always pay my bills on time and this is how they reward me. 

Frequent Visitor

Exactly as knotttw said. You are not alone.
Official Employee

Hello @Scsc14. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can help you.