Community Forum

Is service available at my new lot.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Is service available at my new lot.

Hi.  I have talked to multiple agents and I have asked a few sales people if internet service would be available at my new house that I am building and I cannot seem to get an answer.  I do not have an address yet because I do not have a mail box yet.  I provided the address for one of my neighbors and I got the same response that they did not know if service was available.  I just need someone to tell me if service is available and if not can I pay to have service run to my street?  We have at least 15 people that would definitely sign up.  

Official Employee

Re: Is service available at my new lot.

Hi eba3, thank you for reaching out. We would need the address first before giving a definite answer of what is required for serviceability and if a plant extension is needed. Once you get the address please reach back out to me and I will help submitting a serviceability request for you.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!