Community Forum

Ipad

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Ipad

I ordered and received confirmation on IPad offer through Infinity. I never received the iPad and was charged the $5.00 monthly fee. After 3 hours on the phone with 6 different individuals from various departments as well as a online chat and assurances that someone would get back to me I still have no resolution. It is beyond belief that no one can solve this issue and have my iPad delivered. Because of this my confidence in Comcast and Xfinity is non existent.
Expert

Re: Ipad

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

skier123 I'll check on the  status of your iPad. Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

I also need help on my order. I'm not able to send you a private message

Official Employee

Hi christianlgsy, 

I can assist you. You should now be able to send a private message. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

They seriously told me they have no clue when I would receive my iPad lol

Admin1

Hi U072508 -- This is not what you have been told. As we've let you know, your order is being handled by our iPad Fulfillment team. They will get your order fulfilled as quickly as possible.