Community Forum

Internet

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Internet

We recently downgraded our services because the pricing was getting ridiculous. We now only have internet services through Comcast. We are paying approximately $70/month and I just found out my neighbor has the same (if not better) internet package and is only paying $50. When I call Comcast they say they can't do anything. Really?!?!

Official Employee

Re: Internet

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Thanks! I tried private messaging you, but when I click on "private message" I can not compose a message for some reason. How else can I contact you? 

Regular Visitor

Never mind! I was able to message you! I hope to hear back from you soon. Thanks

Official Employee

Thank you for providing your information, and I will look to see if we have anything better to offer. Were you looking at keeping the same services you have?

Regular Visitor

Yes, we are looking to keep the same service. My neighbor received blast internet $49.95. I would hope that ours would be the same price. Also, our internet was down on Monday and half of Tuesday. It was very frustrating as when I called Comcast it was a very long hold time. Hopefully we can be credited for this as well. Thank you for looking into this.