Community Forum

Internet only?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Internet only?

What extra charges may be applied to an Internet only plan?

Official Employee

Re: Internet only?

Hello,

I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

And why not answer this question on an open forum for other customers who may have the same question? With the exception of my acct. number or my social theres nothing secret about my account.
Regular Visitor

And why not answer this question on an open forum for other customers who may have the same question? With the exception of my acct. number or my social theres nothing secret about my account.

I tried the "secret" message thing you suggested but the form just sat there and would not allow me to input any type. But anyway I'll probably wind up having to call someone to reduce my plan to internet only and then I'll see what the "extra" charges will be for just having the one item on my account. thanks.

Official Employee

When you have internet only there are no other charges. It would be the internet charge and the modem rental charge.