Community Forum

Internet only price issue with new address

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Internet only price issue with new address

So, we just moved into a new house, when I called to move the service, I was told its a new address so you get new customer promotions.  Ok, cool. So, last week a Catharine, who was very nice and courteous walked me through all my options, but I ended up settling on the 200mbps blast only which she stated would be $47.99 the first year going to $67.99 the second year.  Well, as she was going through setting up in the install, she said she had to add basic tv so there would be no install fee even though I didnt' want tv.  She specifically told me to call back after install to cancel the tv portion and request the $47.99 internet only.  So, today I did just that, but the rep I got proceeds to tell me that I am an existing customer now and if I cancel the tv the internet is going to be $99 a month!?!?! There surely fees like bait and switch tactics at there finest,  Surely there is a comcast rep on here that can clear this issue up.  Thanks in advance. 

New Poster

Re: Internet only price issue with new address

bump

Official Employee

Re: Internet only price issue with new address

Hi camobley, I can assist going over current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you