Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Internet only customer getting billed broadcast TV fee

New Poster

Internet only customer getting billed broadcast TV fee

Hello,
I am an internet only customer who is receiving a fee for broadcast TV. How do I get this removed? Customer service gave an explanation that made zero sense considering the fact my account is internet only. Please advise.
Official Employee

Re: Internet only customer getting billed broadcast TV fee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

Hi,

I am also having the same issue and customer service has not been able to assist me. Can you also help clarify the situation? Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Maybe they switched your plan. I was FORCED to switch last year when the price went up to keep "internet only" price

affordable. Now that the year of the "deal" is over, I got sticker shock looking ay my last bill. Service charge for "tv access", service charce for

"HD". The dumb box hasn't even been plugged in ... I plan to spend the time remaining  (this month's service) to look for an alternate provider. If you look at your bill, prices for EVERYTHING will be going up in January.

Good luck! I plan to spend my time looking for an alternate provider. Had one in past and NEVER had the price or billing issues (or ever-increasing prices). Moved and that company doesn't service this area but certain there others ...