Community Forum

Internet down

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Internet down

I am working from home on graveyard shifts. I called Comcast because my internet was not working. While on the phone Comcast said that my internet is down and that it would not be restored until 5am mst (it's 1:30am now mst). My work requires working internet and it's right in the middle of my shift. I am now losing out on $60 from work because now i cant do my job. I am requesting a credit because this is how I put food on the table for my family and pay our bills. I need reliable internet so that I can pay my bills. This sort of thing happens too much.
Official Employee

Re: Internet down

Hi arcalhoun11, I apologize for your experiences with your internet services.  I can review your account and give you a credit for the duration of the service interruption from when you originally wrote in, could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you