Community Forum

Internet and TV outage

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Internet and TV outage

The Internet and TV has been down here in Lauderhill FL since 6 am. It's now 2 pm and still down. The upsetting part is that there is no ETA of when the issue will be fixed. What's going on that would cause this outage for such an extended period of time? It also doesn't help that the website simply says that there is an outage in my area and provides no further information. Even FPL (Florida Power and Light) lets customers know the reason for an outage and gives an ETA.
New Poster

Re: Internet and TV outage

same for sacramento ca.  everything's been down going on 18 hours now.  it says it's scheduled maintenance but no way scheduled maintenance should take a day to complete.  and if so, i should be getting a bill credit for the services i can't use.

New Poster

Re: Internet and TV outage

At least your getting a reason (scheduled maintenance), even if its a lie lol. For us it just says theres an outage and they are working on it. No reason, no ETA, nothing. I work from home so this is a huge issue