Community Forum

Internet and TV Service Package

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Internet and TV Service Package

I currently help manage my parents account for television service.  I cancelled their internet last year due to lack of use and to save money.  I am looking to obtain a better package that may offer television and internet for them as they enter retirement in the near future.  I am looking at alternative providers such as DirecTV which appear to offer better pricing on TV and the local city gas/electric company is rolling out fiber optic to the area for internet. I would like to know what the best offering that Comcast can provide for both internet and the TV (maintaining the same channel lineup).  I would get them their own modem to avoid the additional rental fees.  Any assistance from a Comcast rep would be appreciated before making a decision.  

Expert

Re: Internet and TV Service Package

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Internet and TV Service Package

bosoxumass, Let's see what's out there for internet and cable double plays! Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number so I can access your account. 

KenF