Community Forum

Internet Only

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Internet Only

HI , i reached out to get internet only package as someone at my work has this. 29.99. I am being told you can't do internet only. I am also seeing people on this board that have received internet only. What channels would i need to go through. internet plus package, being offered to new customers, for 29.99, to new customers. I am sure some people would cancel and sign up another way and i would rather not go that route. Any help would be apprecialted

.

Expert

Re: Internet Only


@aroz717 wrote:

HI , i reached out to get internet only package as someone at my work has this. 29.99. I am being told you can't do internet only. I am also seeing people on this board that have received internet only. What channels would i need to go through. internet plus package, being offered to new customers, for 29.99, to new customers. I am sure some people would cancel and sign up another way and i would rather not go that route. Any help would be apprecialted

.


Are you a new or current customer?  If you currently have service with Comcast/Xfinity you would not be able to get Internet only at $29.99.


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!



I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: Internet Only

That is the plan for new customer's but i see customer's on here that were existing that were able to sign up for internet only. I currently have tv that is not even hooked but. I never even opened the box of equipment.

Expert

Re: Internet Only


@aroz717 wrote:

That is the plan for new customer's but i see customer's on here that were existing that were able to sign up for internet only. I currently have tv that is not even hooked but. I never even opened the box of equipment.


So, you're an existing customer, and were told you couldn't get Internet only at $29.99.

 

You can get Internet only, but not at new customer pricing of $29.99.  It sounds as though you want to drop cable and have just internet.


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!



I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: Internet Only

Correct. I want internet only. I was told that there is no internet only package. However, I see customer's on here saying the same but then getting switched. I am at a loss as to how to go about this from here.

Expert

Re: Internet Only


@aroz717 wrote:

Correct. I want internet only. I was told that there is no internet only package. However, I see customer's on here saying the same but then getting switched. I am at a loss as to how to go about this from here.


There is an Internet only package, and there is no penalty for dropping tv and going to Internet only.

 

I will escalate this for you.  Expect an Official Employee to respond to you here, but in the meantime don't send a PM to one unless requested because it's against Forum Guidelines.


I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!



I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Re: Internet Only

Thank you

 

Official Employee

Re: Internet Only

Hello aroz717. I can assist with going over the downgrade options to downgrade your service to internet only. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

New Poster

Re: Internet Only

Thanks

I sent a PM

 

Official Employee

Re: Internet Only

Thanks @aroz717. I received and responded to your PM.  Let's please continue via PM.