Community Forum

Internet Only Packages - HELP

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Internet Only Packages - HELP

I called to cancel my TV/Internet/Phone bundle today because the price was getting way too high at ~$275/month. I don't ever use the phone any only rarely watch TV so I wanted to switch to an internet-only package. The rep on the phone was unable to offer me any promotions on internet-only packages despite years of on-time payments and loyal customer status. I see multiple deals available to new customers in my area. Can anyone help me access these deals or provide any suggestions? I don't want to have to move to another company or play any games, but I'm at the point where I'm considering canceling my service and waiting until I am considered a new customer again.

New Poster

Re: Internet Only Packages - HELP

I actually just went through this same ordeal.  I called and talked to someone that said I could go to an internet only plan but it would still cost me the same as we were already paying.  We were paying $150/month at the time for internet and cable.  I knew what he said was a load of bull so I pretty much just hung up on him.  The next day I went to a Xfinity Store and talked to one of the reps face to face and was able to switch to an internet only plan of 60Mbs for $49.99/month.  If you have an Xfinity store near by I would suggest going there.  It was a much better experience.