Community Forum

Installation date changed after I signed up for services-reposted in correct forum

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Installation date changed after I signed up for services-reposted in correct forum

So i signed up for a triple play package earlier today, the installation was scheduled for this sunday at 10 AM.  I figured all was fine and then I looked back at my email and xfinity changed my installation date to the 25th instead of the 18th.  I am now told the nearest appointment I can get is for the 20th. I called customer support and the tech team and they said there is nothing they can do about it.  The crazy thing is I can see that when i go to the last step of installation for a new account right now, appointments are available for the 17th 18th 19th. The system would let me book those dates again if I made a new account.  So the system is literally lying about appointment availability to new customers. I'd say this is a pretty crappy way to start off what is supposed to be my service contract.