Community Forum

Inernet only

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Inernet only

Hi,

This is not a complain .But is a inconvenience. Let me explain the fact :

Customer Service Care can`t answer that. Ispoke to them , but they are limited in what info or service can offer us.

I want to start a new service .Just the Internet service without Tv service.I`ve started with Comcast 5 years ago.I paid in last 3 years more than I should , for something that I never used. The TV. I need only the Internet.The plan is there on the XFinity page 2018, but the agents cant give us any new service under the excuse of " not a New Customer" or , you do not qualify , or the most unfair explanation...named "Downgrading" .I did something wrong? What should I do  ?

I asked for a HeadQuarters phone or a web link for the top of the line office , also not in their ability to provide. 

My question is ... If I quit this actual service and I go to a new provider and after a time I come back,... than they will consider me a new customer ? We  have to do that ? They realy have to lose a customer and money for one year  or more ?....... Hmmm. Its this a realy good  bussiness strategy? Can anyone from your main office anser this question?

I just want to pay for what I use, so I consider that honest, right and fair for everybody.

Thanks.