Community Forum

Incorrect Plan Put on My Account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Incorrect Plan Put on My Account

About 3 weeks ago, after having my service disconnected, I re-signed up with Comcast via retention chat.

During the chat, I agreed to the "Instant TV and Blast Internet package that included Starz, Showtime and Cinemax for $59.99/month"

When my account was activated, I saw that the rep actually signed me up for "Instant TV and Blast Internet package that included Starz only for $54.99/month"

Over 2 weeks ago, via chat, I explained this issue and they said everything would be fixed shortly.  I have not heard back from anybody and the plan is still incorrect on my account.  I tried chatting again earlier today but they were less than helpful.  This has been very frustrating trying to get this sorted out.  The main reason I signed up for the plan was so I could have Showtime, and it's been almost 3 weeks now that I haven't received what I signed up for.

I have the chat log saved from when I agreed to the new plan.  Here are some snippets below:

---------------------------------------

9:31:03 AM Rachit : Michael , we have Xfinity Instant TV and Blast!® Internet includes:Download speeds up to 100 Mbps  , 10+ 
Channels 
  • STARZ®, CINEMAX®, & SHOWTIME® included for 12 mos.
    HD service included - no TV box required for $59.99/mo + $11/mo modem + taxes & fees with 12 months agreement .
9:31:22 AM MICHAEL (Redacted): That's what I want and am ready to activate.
---------------------------------------
9:54:53 AM MICHAEL (Redacted): So all 3 channels are included in the agreement, correct? I understand I need to access them through the Internet.
9:55:08 AM Rachit : Yes that's correct .
9:55:29 AM MICHAEL (Redacted): Ok, perfect. Thank you. I agree and accept.
9:55:53 AM Rachit : Please check agree .
9:56:53 AM MICHAEL (Redacted): Completed.
----------------------------------------

Please let me know if somebody could help get this sorted out, as the chat reps have promised to, but have not acted.  Thank you!
Expert

Re: Incorrect Plan Put on My Account

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Incorrect Plan Put on My Account

swanny1981, from what you've written, it looks like the only thing amiss are the premium channels--is that correct? Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number for help. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!