Community Forum

In need of higher level assistance/supervisor

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

In need of higher level assistance/supervisor

I am in need of speaking to someone directly in a higher level/supervisor role. I've have an issue with On Demand for 4 months (which still exists today). I've had 3 visits, the 4th scheduled visit did not show up today. I've spoken to various depts (countless times) , and am given different advice, direction, reasons, excuses, over and over again. I simply want to speak to someone that can resolve my issue, and a Tech Support team that shows up at my home as scheduled (as they have about a 50% show up rate so far). The next visit will be the final visit for me - period. But I would appreciate being able to speak to someone who can actually resolve (without me having to go back to calling the Main Xfinity number once again, as I am up to my 11th phone call for the same issue). ANY suggestions? Or any Comcast Supervisors that are willing to advise your contact #? Thanks -
Admin1

Re: In need of higher level assistance/supervisor

Hi Cyoung39 -- Apologies for the ongoing issues with your VOD service and for this missed appointment. We were able to get this rescheduled for 3/1. Your concerns have been given over to a leadership team for review. A Supervisor has been requested to contact you to go over these concerns. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Following up on this. Was the tech able to help get your issues corrected?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert
Moved:

Your post has been removed to a secure, hidden area for violating Forum Guidelines [circumventing the language filters]. If you are not familiar with the Guidelines you may review them here. http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Forum-Community/Forums-Policy-and-Guidelines/td-p/2618379