Community Forum

In Home Sevice Fee

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

In Home Sevice Fee

Hello,
I am writing this as a I am being charged a service fee when none of my equipment was charged or no serious service was needed. All I needed was to have my connection speeded checked as my speed was not matching the speed I was paying for a now I am being charged $60 when the tech didn’t do anything. I did the work and I find this unfair and I was never told about a service charge !
Expert

Re: In Home Sevice Fee

The tech showed up and there was no issue with Comcast's equipment right? That would make the charge valid, probably listed as "customer education". They might offer you courtesy credit or something though. Next time you need help with anything like speed issues, hit us up on the forums, we'll be happy to help w/o a fee! Smiley Happy

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: In Home Sevice Fee

Will9596, let's take a look at that tech fee. Please send me a private message with your full name, Phone number and address for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!