Community Forum

IVR

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

IVR

IVR,

Dear Comcast,

I have spoken and spoken and spoken about the IVR that Comcast has for all its calls into your tech support & I know it has its uses for your agents to familiarize themselves with the calls coming into your HQ as getting to speak with a knowledgeable agent about my issues needs to be more customer friendly so I'll suggest hiring a bank of old fashioned operators to sit in front of their computer stations and log-in to do their shifts to act as old fashioned operators used to work by speaking to their customers as professional representatives to have a back and forth conversation about various issues with my comcast services 

Expert

Re: IVR

hi, I moved your post to the customer service area of the forum.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: IVR

Hi b_phillips007, I understand calling in and hearing the IVR first isn't what you want to hear when you have a problem or just a question regarding your services but as you stated this helps us get you to the correct agent that can assist you with your concern. We have made some adjustments in recently to the IVR so that there are less steps to take to get you to the right person, but if you would like to see more change in the near future please click on this link and provide your feedback to our corporate team so that your request can be considered in the next IVR system update. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!