Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

INTERNET BILLING INCREASE

Regular Visitor

INTERNET BILLING INCREASE

Just got a bill with internet rate increase after 2 year promotion from $19.95 to $49.95. I am a light internet user and a $30 increase is just too much. Is it time to move on to other internet providers?

Regular Visitor

Re: INTERNET increase from 19.99 to 49.99 for 10 Mbps

I have the same problem as Chris from $19.99 to $49.99. I am also a senior on social security and would like to stay with comcast if my problem can be solve. Posted my problem on 10/9/2017. Can you please let me know who solved your problem and maybe I can reach out to him. Thank you.

RAINBOW120507

Official Employee

Re: INTERNET BILLING INCREASE

Hi, RAINBOW120507 - I can check what promotions we currently have in your area. Could you please send me your name, address, and a phone number in a private message? 

New Poster

I had the same issue with increase in August ... no less expensive plans online ... heard an ad on a local station in late August to call and get internet from Xfinity/Comcast for $19.99 ... called and was told that offer was not available in my area ... bait and switch I'm guessing .... I am also a senior on a fixed income and apparently am stuck with the $49.99 ... which, by the way, was informed today the discount for being signed up for paperless billing and auto-pay is not offered with that plan.  I'm a light internet user and it seems like there should be a plan geared toward my type of usage.  Ok just needed to vent ....

Regular Visitor

I had two offers available from a comcast employee for $39.99, one with contract and the other without. 

There was also a one time discount of $20 in the first month of my new bill of $49.99. Hope you can get the same

offer due to our financial situation. Good luck

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

My bill also went up.  It used to be $19.99.  I am a senior citizen on an a fixed income.  Any increase for Internet service is a burden.  If there isn't a $19.99 promotion, please consider giving us seniors a discount.