Community Forum

I was expecting a call

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I was expecting a call

Yesterday I was on the phone with a rep. We have been having problems with our service and they are coming out for the 3rd time to fix it. My wife has started to ask, what are they going to do for us? Are they at least going to give us free HBO? So I asked the rep what he could do for us and he couldn't do anything. So I asked him to have someone who could discuss what Comcast was going to be able to do for us because we do not feel we have yet been made whole. The rep said someone would call. That was yesterday and no one has called. Now I am even more annoyed with your company and all you had to do was pick up a phone and call. Shame on you.

Official Employee

Re: I was expecting a call

Hello JohnLowmaster. We apologize for any inconvenience. I can review your account for the repeat services issues you have been experiencing, and go over the HBO offers we have. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.