Community Forum

I was charge of $60 Technician Fee without information

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

I was charge of $60 Technician Fee without information

I had problems with my Xfinity On Demand error code and after multiple calls with the Tech dept, they cannot fixed it so they opted to have a tech come in. Multiple ties the tech come in and couldnt fixed it so I kept calling. After 4 tries of tech coming in, the on demand was fixed and to my surpries, I was charge with $60 without me being informed because it is inside my house. I called the billing department which is located in Asia, Philippines and spoke to 3 different person (Hiro - Badge Number ->+ and Jane Supervisor Code !FI and Executive Manager - Louie N~) ) and was on the phone for more than an hour. Unfortunately they where not able to fixed the problem and offering me $30 discount which I didnt accept. Why would I pay a service I wasnt informed that they will perform and I need to pay for it? It should be the responsibility of Xfinity to inform customer prior to performing a service that they would be billed. We didnt even sign and paper or contract. I was hoping someone could help here or point me to the Legal team to speak too. Thanks!

Frequent Visitor

Re: I was charge of $60 Technician Fee without information

anyone in comcast here? My reply keeps getting deleted.

Official Employee

Hello snoop2681. I can assist in reviewing the technician visit charge on your account. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Frequent Visitor

Sent private message.
Frequent Visitor

Waiting for your reply @Comcast Joe Tru.
Official Employee

@snoop2681. Apologies for my delay in getting back to you. I have received and responded to your private message. 

Frequent Visitor

Responded again as I dont see any solution provided. Thanks!
Frequent Visitor

Anything else you need Comcast Tru Joe?
Official Employee

@snoop2681. I responded again to your private message, as I am requesting more information in order to assist you. Let's please continue the conversation via Private Message. Thank you.