Community Forum

I made a mistake. Will you permit me to rectify it, please?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

I made a mistake. Will you permit me to rectify it, please?

I am a satisfied, longtime customer with X1 Starter Triple Play with Blast.  After our 24 month promotion ran out, I requested a call about lowering my bill to the rate offered on other websites for new customers.

A pleasant person, Kevin, called me. He put me in touch with a Customer Service Representative, who offered me the same deal a new customer gets on the Xfinity home page, but would not price match the lower offers on Affiliate websites.  I was already stressed out over a personal situation, and instead of graciously accepting the offer, I declined it because I wanted the lower price matched. That was stupid on my part. 

I then made another mistake. I became angry with the Customer Service Rep who actually offered me a good deal. I am sorry, and wish I could apologize to the actual person.  I am dreadfully sorry for my lack of manners and good sense.  Please forgive me, and allow me to accept the offer that was already made? I truly am happy with Xfinity, and actually need to open another account number at a second address, on top of this request. 

Official Employee

Re: I made a mistake. Will you permit me to rectify it, please?

Hi jcolaw, I can assist going over current promotions with you. Please send me  a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you