Community Forum

I'm being robbed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I'm being robbed

I need to speak with someone in the cooperate office I've been trying to get assistance with a issues I've been having with Comcast since the first day of install I had no services my services went in and out for 22 hours a day until dec12 th I called many times asking for my bill to be adjusted and credit each time I called I was told that I wasn't able to get an adjustment or credit until the issues were fully corrected this issue continueed to happens for 3 months in the meantime my bill is now 1,078 dollars for only three months of services I called and asked that I finally be credited for all the days I went with out services and was told I would only be eligible for a mere 27.00 dollars but they would give me a courtesy and raise it to 50 bucks and that I'm responsible for the rest this is robbbery how is it that you charge someone for services they didn't get to enjoy this is robbery I'm not giving up I till I find someone to correct this wrong Comcast customer services hasn't been no help mI have screenshots and times where I called into Comcast and had to take days off to wait for a tech to come out to my house and never fix the issues I had over 5 services calls to my home it wasn't until the service call on dec 12 were the issues was semi resolved the tech came to
My drill a hole and my wall and left all his euipment and dusty behind in my home im extremely disappointing as I'm a new to your company is this how your company treat people
Expert

Re: I'm being robbed

Jamel6789 wrote:
I need to speak with someone in the cooperate office I've been trying to get assistance with a issues I've been having with Comcast since the first day of install I had no services my services went in and out for 22 hours a day until dec12 th I called many times asking for my bill to be adjusted and credit each time I called I was told that I wasn't able to get an adjustment or credit until the issues were fully corrected this issue continueed to happens for 3 months in the meantime my bill is now 1,078 dollars for only three months of services I called and asked that I finally be credited for all the days I went with out services and was told I would only be eligible for a mere 27.00 dollars but they would give me a courtesy and raise it to 50 bucks and that I'm responsible for the rest this is robbbery how is it that you charge someone for services they didn't get to enjoy this is robbery I'm not giving up I till I find someone to correct this wrong Comcast customer services hasn't been no help mI have screenshots and times where I called into Comcast and had to take days off to wait for a tech to come out to my house and never fix the issues I had over 5 services calls to my home it wasn't until the service call on dec 12 were the issues was semi resolved the tech came to
My drill a hole and my wall and left all his euipment and dusty behind in my home im extremely disappointing as I'm a new to your company is this how your company treat people

Even though you've had problems with your service have you been paying your bill each month? because it sounds as though you're withholding payment until the problems are fixed.

Until the problems are fixed you won't get a refund for the days/times your service was out.  Have you been charged for a tech visit each time they've come out to work on the problem?  Were they having to install new lines and outlets in your house?

I am going to escalate this to the Official Employees that work here in the forums.  They will reply to you here with further instructions.  Do not Private Message any employee, please.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: I'm being robbed

Jamel6789, I'd be happy to take a look at your billing concerns and the issues you've had with service. Please send me a private message (Click ComcastKenF and then click Private Message Me) with your phone number, account address, and full name for assistance.