Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

I'm a new customer as of 3 days ago and my bill does not match the promotional price promised to me

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

I'm a new customer as of 3 days ago and my bill does not match the promotional price promised to me

Not a good start. My service literally started 3 days ago and I'm already catching mistakes in billing. I was  told I will receive a promotional plan with no fees for 24 months. I logged into my account to review my bill  noticed the mistakes and called yesterday. The lady I spoke to said she will STILL charge me but for ONLY 12 months and after that my bill will go UP!
This is unacceptable, and Xfinity should HONOR the ORIGINAL agreement that was promised to me. 

I will send an email with details to: We_can_help @ cable.comcast.com
I have screenshots, names, and dates to backup my claims.

But pretty much I'm giving xfinity another chance to fix this, however I did not sign any contract yet, and I have a 30 day guarentee

I'm on the verge of canceling,  going with another service and complaning to the better buisiness bureau.

Again I'm willing to give xfinity another chance to fix this and turn me into a satisfied customer to where I actually would fill out a survey and give credit to the people who have helped me along the way.

New Poster

Re: I'm a new customer as of 3 days ago and my bill does not match the promotional price promised t

And the "We_can_help" email is no longer in use.
This whole ordeal is becoming worse than buying a car or a house, I'm having to negotiate and fight over a price that was PROMISED to me? LOL
And only 3 days into my service.

I challenge xfinity to turn this rediculous situation into a satisfied customer. Good Luck!

-----------------------------

Thank you for contacting us. We no longer use this email address because we have a number of new ways for you to get help and questions answered. We are here for you — online, on the phone and in person at our stores. Pick whatever is most convenient for you.

· ​Download the My Account App today for access to troubleshooting, payments and more. Use the My Account app to schedule a time for us to call you about any TV or Internet issues you are having by tapping on the settings icon (top left corner), then "Contact Us," then "Talk to an agent." You can choose from a number of available 15-minute time slots to get a call back from one our agents.

· ​Visit our Help & Support Forum

· ​Tweet us @ComcastCares or send us a message on Facebook

· C​all us at 1-800-XFINITY

If you have any questions, we’re here for you 24/7.

Our #1 priority is improving your customer experience. Learn more about what we’re doing at xfinity.com/experience. ​

Problem Solver

Re: I'm a new customer as of 3 days ago and my bill does not match the promotional price promised t

Hello Goldencotone,

I am sorry about the frustration. I am going to look into the account for you, and I will send you a private message to let you know what I found out. I do appreciate your patience in this matter.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon