Community Forum

I haven't received my order for a new phone

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I haven't received my order for a new phone

I ordered an iphone 8 plus Nov 27th. I was told it was on back order until Dec 18th. Well its Dec 19th and i still dont have a confirmation email. Or a tracking number. I have called and called about my order. But no one can tell me if my order is being processed or not. This is a Christmas gift
Official Employee

Re: I haven't received my order for a new phone

Hello Addison2503, when you purchased your order you should have gotten an order confirmation number and if the phone was in stock at the time of purchase you would also receive tracking information within 24 hours of the purchase date. Can you please send me a private message with your order confirmation number, full name, phone number, and your account number so that I can update you on the status of your order? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!