Community Forum

I am thinking about Switching to ATT unless you can offer something competitive!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

I am thinking about Switching to ATT unless you can offer something competitive!

ATT sales persons are knocking on my door and offering me both uverse or Direct TV packages at a much better price.  They are offering my 230 channels + internet for $90.  To Add HBO and Starz Channels it would be an extra $30 or $120 total.  This is would be more channels, but close to what I currently am getting from Xfinity, but I currently pay $129 + $15 for HBO.  In addition ATT is offering me 3 DVRs for FREE, while Xfinity is charging me $12 for 2 DTAs.  On top of that ATT tells me local channels are included and I will not be charge a broadcast fee that I am currently being charged.   So in total it is $44 less per month than what I am currently paying plus I get 3 FREE DVRs.  Can you match this offer!