Community Forum

How to update channel look to the newer version

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How to update channel look to the newer version

Hello everyone, hope you are doing fine. 

When I log in to my account and click on devices I have the message:

"Some of Your Equipment Is out of date

Old equipment can affect your service. Update now to enjoy the latest features"

When I click on 'Get update' - the screen switch to a blue screen with 3 dots loading and nothing more is happening, it looks like freezes for some reason.

My TV box is Motorola "Set-top Box". 

When I change channels the grid is the old school blue platform with ugly look. I was with a friend yesterday and his comcast menu - channel list and on demand movies looks like next generation with pictures on the movie and so on. How can I get this switch to the new platform? 

Expert

Re: How to update channel look to the newer version

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How to update channel look to the newer version

Hi sadbettor, 

Sorry for the delayed reply. I'd be more than happy to help you upgrade your services and equipment. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!