Community Forum

How to get help from Comcast Mainteneance

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How to get help from Comcast Mainteneance

I have an ongoing problem with severe slowdowns on my internet, down to .5 to 1 mps.

A tech came out and luckily the problem happened while he was here. He said maintenance would have to fix it and it would be fixed in two days.

He never turned in a ticket and now Comcast says a tech has to come out and see the problem again before they will fix it.

Is there anybody to contact that would just ask the first tech what he saw and get this fixed.

Official Employee

Re: How to get help from Comcast Mainteneance

Hi Drew011, thank you for reaching out and another technician would need to be scheduled to forward to our networking team.  I can assist getting this scheduled for you, could you please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!