Community Forum

How to Contact Maintenace RE: 2 Unresolved Maint. Tickets?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

How to Contact Maintenace RE: 2 Unresolved Maint. Tickets?

Hello- 

I have signal strength issues which affect all my Xfinity Services, but primarily my X1 TV Platform serving a total of 5 Televisions. Each time Comcast Techs have been out to my home, they have advised me that my “Junction Box” is failing. To date, I have been issued 2 separate Maintenance Ticket Numbers by Comcast Techs,  and it’s been about 9 months without resolution.  Each Comcast Tech attempted multiple fixes ranging from adding Signal Amplifiers to practically rewiring my entire home, all without success.

( Kudos though to the EXCELLENT Techs! ) 

I have disconnected 2 of my X1 boxes serving two guest rooms since these TV’s were unuseable due to insufficient signal strength. All the Comcast Techs who submitted the Maintenance Tickets have advised me that neither they, nor I can follow up on this issue.

Can you advise me how I may contact Comcast Maintenance to confirm if, or when this maintenance will be performed?  I have the Maintenance Ticket numbers from 01/2018. 

Thanks for any suggestions or comments!   

Expert

Re: Maintenance Issue Unresolved

• Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store

• Drop off your equipment at any Comcast Service Center or XFINITY Store.

• After you return the equipment, it will be taken off of your account immediately, and your next bill will reflect the return (if applicable).

• The UPS Store Locations

• Comcast has teamed up with The UPS Store locations across the country to accept Comcast equipment returns. Simply bring your equipment with you to any The UPS Store location, and an associate will pack and ship your equipment back to Comcast.

• The UPS store will give you a receipt with a tracking number so that you can track the progress of your return on UPS.com. Please allow up to two weeks for the return to be processed on your account. After this time period, your next bill will reflect the return (if applicable).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Maintenance Issue Unresolved

Hi Nerdbug-

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

Unfortunately my original post was poorly worded and while I was editing it for Clarification, you kindly replied. My bad! 

Thanks Much !