Community Forum

How to Access My Account?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How to Access My Account?

I just registered as a new user, but am now unable to view My Account details. When I try accessing My Account I get the error message "We are having trouble connecting to my account".

Frequent Visitor

Re: How to Access My Account?

Alex - I have the same issue - let me ask are you able to stream ?

Official Employee

Hi @alexnugent51

I've replied to your private message. I can look into this for you. Please reply to my private message with the requested information and we can start there. 

@AndyPW

I can investigate your issues as well. Are you also having issues streaming? If so, could you post a screenshot of the error you are getting? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Thanks ComcastChe !

Here is the error in woindows I get ;-

Frequent Visitor

Win stream.jpg

Frequent Visitor

And the one from iOS - the iphone and ipad say the same thing

iOS stream.jpg

Frequent Visitor

These are the error messages when I try to look at my account :-  iOS my account.jpgWin my account.jpg

many thanks for your helpwith this

Frequent Visitor

Hi @ComcastChe - did you manage to look at this ?

Is it fixable ?  without streaming I am left with with two rooms without TV andits well over a month now.  I dont want this sound a threat but if Comcast cant fix I need to go back to AT&T for english premier season isnt far away. 

If its not fixable would help me with cancelling my service by letting the legal people at Comcast know that I have a valid reason for cancelling and that Comcast never got my service fully working - thanks.

And thanks at least for trying !  its a shame I love the speed of the comcast service just such shame you cant get streaming wokring.

Official Employee

Hi @AndyPW

This is an issue that needs to be further investigated. Can you please verify your first and last name and the phone number associated with your services in a private message?  

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!