Community Forum

How do I send compliments to the supervisor of the tech representative who helped us so well?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How do I send compliments to the supervisor of the tech representative who helped us so well?

We had a service technician to our home on Monday to replace a troublesome DVR/cable box. He ended up doing that, and cutting out excessive noise on our line, upgrading our cable modem (and dramatically increasing our speed!), and putting in a signal booster (we are at the end of the local line). He was very thorough, and provided excellent service. I wanted his supervisor to be aware of his terrific performance.

Expert

Re: How do I send compliments to the supervisor of the tech representative who helped us so well?

The easiest method is to go here: http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/vp-contact-form and select recognize an employee.  

I am not an employee.
New Poster

Re: How do I send compliments to the supervisor of the tech representative who helped us so well?

Thanks so much for the tip. I didn't want that type of exemplary service to go unnoticed, and I appreciate your helping me.

Official Employee

Hi edwilkjr, thank you for taking the time out of your day to recognize a technician for providing a great experience and displaying excellent customer service. It is our goal to deliver the best entertainment experience around, and to provide you with exemplary customer service in each interaction you have with us. Have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!