Community Forum

How do I send a private message to ComcastChe?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

How do I send a private message to ComcastChe?

I see Comcast employees offering better deals to existing customers if they send a private message via a username "ComcastChe".  But there seems to be no way to compose a private message to this employee.  How do I get the same "better offers" that other forum customers are getting?

Expert

Re: How do I send a private message to ComcastChe?

westalexandria wrote:

I see Comcast employees offering better deals to existing customers if they send a private message via a username "ComcastChe".  But there seems to be no way to compose a private message to this employee.  How do I get the same "better offers" that other forum customers are getting?

Never PM an Official Employee or Expert unless requested.  Sending an unsolicited PM is a violation of Forum Guidelines.  Please read this post.

When you send an unsolicited PM to an Official Employee requesting help or information you are keeping that OE from helping other customers that have responded to the OE's request and who have probably been waiting quite a while for help.  This is a public customer-to-customer forum and we ask that you post your problem in the open so that you can receive the maximum help possible as quickly as possible.

We thank you for your understanding.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: How do I send a private message to ComcastChe?

Hi westalexandria,

I'd be happy to review your account to see If there are any offers to your specific account that will help keep your monthly rate at a reasonable price. Just for clarity, better packages and promotions are only offered if anything is available in that direct area or market. I don't have any special means of being able to provide better deals. 

I've received and replied to your private message as a one-time courtesy, in the future, please refrain from reaching out directly. Chat with you soon. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!